
Sometimes everything just fits together. I was watching some recorded John Edward Cross Country's today and using my blanket my Grandma made me when I was three, which is my FAVORITE. Then, I had to list my favorite pie on a funny email I got today, and it is my Grandma's Rhubarb Pie, and so today I was just thinking about and missing my Grandma. She's been gone just over 3 years and I can't believe it's already been that long. Then, my poor Grandpa had surgery on his hip today. He is 84 (I think), and has cancer, and it's bad. He was also in a really bad car accident less than a year ago.. he just keeps trucking. So then I was looking at pictures and came across this one, so with Christmas coming and all of this, I decided to post it. Aren't they cute?!



3 comments:
I love this time of year for the reflection and memories. Sweet story! Happy Thanksgiving Amy!
Hi Amy!
I LOVE that picture! It really reflects how they were when Mom was alive.
The salad and rolls were wonderful yesterday btw. I only was able to snag one roll because they were so good!
I love you.
mom
Cute Picture! Christmas can be pretty sentimental some times! That is why it's fun to start family traditions so your kids will also have great memories later!
Post a Comment