So, I wrote about New Kids on the Block awhile ago.. I said that my friend and I wanted to go for old times sake, but the tickets were too much money... Well, about a week ago I won tickets! It is so silly, but I get a girls night, so I am excited!!! Just thought I'd share.
OK, so I just got home, and it was such a good concert! My expectations weren't real high to begin with, but it was awesome! I also have to give much kudos to Natasha Bedingfield. I was already a big fan of hers, but she is just amazing.. what a talent!!!
It was Kristi drooling over Joey and Me screaming for Jordan. Just like 18, 19, 20 years ago when we were doing the same thing! Some things never change. Except I don't have New Kids posters all over my bedroom anymore. I don't think that Jeff would appreciate that.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You're hilarious! That's great that you got to go! Winning the tickets makes it that much sweeter!
Sweet! I'm glad you had a blast. You are so cute. Thank you for being a great friend.
you ARE cute you know!
Mom
Though New kids is definitely the great past time, It's Natasha I would just be elated to see!! One of my very favorites!! Wish I had known just so I could see her! I'm envious, but so happy you got to go! (can I take you gambling since you seem to have good Luck? hee hee)
That is Awesome that you got to go! How fun - Did you dress up like it was the 90's? :) J/K!
Post a Comment