Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Victorious Night!

Tonight was a rare Thursday in our house. Both Denver and Utah had big games. We had Jeff in the family room, me in the bedroom, and (for a first) a movie in the kids' room (so they would stay out of our way).
Both games were close, both teams were behind most of the game(s), and both teams had great 4th quarters!!! There was a lot of yelling, but I am SOOOO Happy to say that in the end it was..
Denver Broncos 34
Cleveland Browns 30... poor Joe :(
and...
Utah Utes 13
TCU 10
that ought to help their national ranking, hu?
Here we are, happy :)


1 comment:

Ashcraft Family said...

I'm glad someone is happy about the game turnout!! Maybe Joe doesn't know..I thought I'd hear it. Let's leave it that way! We should've been together watching that game!! Red is my favorite color,but let's say go SDSU!I just have to be the devils advocate. Too much of any one thing they say can be unhealthy!! Hee hee