This is video of us messing around a couple of months ago. Pause my music on the right to hear this... The shoulder moves are part of her 'stretching' routine at dance. It's her favorite dance move lately.
This is why I love having girls. It's these drama moments where they let their hair down and they are so very adorable! I got such a kick out of this video!
I am so proud to be these Beauties' mom! They are the sweetest things in the world. I love Trace Adkins new song "You're Gonna Miss This". I do enough yelling and complaining, but MAN! I am going to miss this! They are still so young and innocent and learning and growing and making mistakes and trying their best and loving and teaching, etc. I love you girls!!!! -Mom
3 comments:
Love it! She's got some great moves!!! Emily has a twin bruise on her head too! You can tell they are 2!
This is why I love having girls. It's these drama moments where they let their hair down and they are so very adorable! I got such a kick out of this video!
As usual, I can't get it to work on my computer here at work. I'll try at home.
Love You!
Mom
Post a Comment