The girls have been busy with dance recitals lately. R & P danced at the Festival of Trees and AJ danced at the grocery store, and they all have their big recital on Friday. Here are some pics of the big girls and the video from AJ's. So Cute!!!
Cute! We went to our first recital and it's fun to see your own kids up on stage. We'll see if we keep it up, I am realizing that it can get expensive fast! And you have 3 in it at once! Have a merry Christmas!!
I am so proud to be these Beauties' mom! They are the sweetest things in the world. I love Trace Adkins new song "You're Gonna Miss This". I do enough yelling and complaining, but MAN! I am going to miss this! They are still so young and innocent and learning and growing and making mistakes and trying their best and loving and teaching, etc. I love you girls!!!! -Mom
3 comments:
Love the pictures. I couldn't help but notice the one taken by a Ute flag! Hee hee. I think it could be a disease! hee hee
Cute! We went to our first recital and it's fun to see your own kids up on stage. We'll see if we keep it up, I am realizing that it can get expensive fast! And you have 3 in it at once!
Have a merry Christmas!!
The girls are just so lovely and sweet. I am not a bit prejudiced!
Hope all is well.
Love Mom
ps
Brunch was nummy!
Post a Comment