Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Valentine


Since it is that time of year, I decided to give a shout out to my Valentine! This year we will be in St. George with family for Valentine's and have no romantic plans, so I decided I should at least acknowledge it.
As I tried to find pics to put on here, I realized that almost every picture I have of Jeff is of him holding one of his girls. In some they are opening birthday presents, some they are swimming, and some he is climbing or running down a mountain holding on tight. I took those pictures while yelling, "Get back here!" or "That's too steep!" I'm such a scaredy-cat. It's a good thing the girls have a fun dad!
I put some songs that remind me of Jeff and me on my playlist. The first song is how I feel about my sweet hubby, so it says it all. Love ya babe!

3 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Ok.....I've been searching all over the place for the singer of that song! Shopping one day in one of my favorite stores they played it. I tried to guess the chorus and couldn't get the singers. But aha! You have it! Thanks! Good pick. I love your dedication....it's so romantic and touchy feely for a left brainer! Hee hee

Reen the Grams said...

Hi Amy!

Loved the tribute to your sweetheart. Yes, you and the girls are lucky to have him and he is also lucky to have you! A match made in Heaven.

Love You!
Mom

Sally said...

Cute! Now I feel bad, I should also do a shout out! instead I have posted incriminating photo's and videos of him goofing off! But when is he not goofing off??
I love that some so I think I'll borrow it... for our blog.
:)