This is what we did this Monday. I call it a great Family Home Evening. And no, those are not my feet.. way too hairy!! HaHa! It is Jeff. That's what I call a good dad!!! What other dad would let his daughters give him a 'pedi'?
I was a little concerned there for you Amy. I was going to recommend a fab Wax specialist. Relief! It makes life a whole lot better with a great dad of girls! THe job is hard enough at times. Hey do you ever do round robin FHE? I'm in!
I am so proud to be these Beauties' mom! They are the sweetest things in the world. I love Trace Adkins new song "You're Gonna Miss This". I do enough yelling and complaining, but MAN! I am going to miss this! They are still so young and innocent and learning and growing and making mistakes and trying their best and loving and teaching, etc. I love you girls!!!! -Mom
4 comments:
I Love it! It is so fun...wait till they do your hair and then have to go answer the door!
I was a little concerned there for you Amy. I was going to recommend a fab Wax specialist. Relief! It makes life a whole lot better with a great dad of girls! THe job is hard enough at times. Hey do you ever do round robin FHE? I'm in!
That is so funny!!!
Girls are so fun. I love that the girls painted his toes. Hilarious. Definitely something we'll have to talk Brian into around here. lol
Post a Comment