Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged on Facebook a little while ago with this and put in on there. I saw this on a friends blog and thought that it was a good idea, and since my posts have been few lately, it's a quick, easy thing I can blog about. Also, it was fun to think about what to write, so here are some things about me.
1. I am the third of four kids, and the other middle child is the only boy. I am totally a middle child!

2. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a lawyer and live in New York City.

3. I love to read!!! It beats housework any day. My favorites are: John Grisham, Stephenie Meyer, Diane Mott Davidson, Mary Higgins Clark.

4. I played the drums in middle school and was a yearbook editor in high school.

5. I've always wanted to write children's books. In fact, I have many rough drafts in various notebooks around my house.

6. Sometimes I am a perfectionist, and that is why I have a hard time doing big projects that I need or want to do (like organize my office. yuck!).. it would take forever to do them just right. Or maybe that's just an excuse. ??

7. Last week, I spent $58 at Bath and Body Works... mostly on soap.

8. I have been to at least 25 concerts in my life, from U2 to Def Leppard to Tim McGraw (five times) to Miley Cyrus and of course New Kids on the Block (two times).

9. I have a crush on Tim McGraw.

10. I have had the same best friend (besides my hubby, of course) since 9th grade. In fact, I have been to over half of those concerts with her.

11. I love to bake, and am actually good at some things.

12. I have the three sweetest, cutest, smartest little girls in the world!

13. I love to turn up the radio and dance around the house with my girls.

14. I want to go back to school when my kids are all in school and get my bachelors degree. I have my associates, so I'm half way there.

15. I don't know what I want to major in when I go back to school. Maybe something medical. Any suggestions?

16. I used to watch As the World Turns every day. It was genetic, I think. My great-grandma watched when it was brand new, then my grandma, and still my mom. Maybe I will have to take it up again and introduce it to my children. What a legacy to leave!

17. I have been to Hawaii and New York and many other places in between, but I have never left the country.

18. I really wish that "Monkees" reruns would come back to TV. That is the best show ever!!! I had a crush on Mickey Dolenz (yea, I know he's really old now).

19. I collect pins. (That is why facebook flair is the coolest!) I have one that says "I love Corey Haim!", lots of NKOTB, Batman, peace signs, etc. It takes me back.

20. I am not a fan of roller coasters, sledding, flying or anything that makes my heart jump into my throat. Boring, I know. Just give me a book.

21. I love Football, and I mean REAL football.. NFL. The Denver Broncos have been my favorite team since I was about seven years old.

22. I have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever, but I totally love music and appreciate all aspects of it. Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat are some of my heroes because they can sing, play, and write their own stuff. And I also love to listen to them!

23. Half of the church callings I have had in my life have been in Beehives. I think I must relate well with 12 and 13 year olds. I am so mature!

24. One of my favorite things in the world is Cherry Diet Coke. I have discovered how to make it with Diet Coke and this Maraschino Syrup stuff. Oh, soooo good!

25. I am married to the BEST husband in the whole world!

Now you know something about me. Good for you!
I promise to blog about something more exciting next time (Maybe Christmas 2008- still haven't done that)
.

No comments: