Thursday, March 12, 2009

Christmas 2008

Yes, I realize that it is now March, but I also realize that I never put any pictures of Christmas on here yet. What can I say, I've been busy.
Well, briefly, Christmas was fun. My children were spoiled beyond spoiled! Rylee got a DS and an MP3 player, Paige also got an MP3 player and a guitar and stuff for her doll (It's like an American Girl doll, but the ones you get at Target), and Ashlynn got a baby and a new kitchen. We had Christmas Eve with my family and then went down to St. George a week later and had Christmas with Jeff's parents. I hope my girls realize how good they have it and I hope that I am able to teach them about what's important and what Christmas is all about.
It truly is my favorite holiday and I hope that I remember this year to worry less about the presents and spending and all of my lists and just take time to remember why we celebrate it and also enjoy my friends and family.


2 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Love the pictures. I'm sure no child knows how good that have it till they're older.

Reen the Grams said...

They totally deserve good things, because they are such good girls!