Well, fitting with Ashlynn, this morning we were walking home after taking the big girls to school, and sure enough, she tripped over the sidewalk and guess what? Yep! Got a new goose egg in the exact same spot. I think she must have been sad that the old one was finally almost gone. She almost looks proud, hu?
Monday, September 8, 2008
The Egg that kept coming back
My poor baby! She was running down the hallway about a week and a half ago and totally biffed it and hit her head on my doorframe. She quickly got a goose egg the size of a golfball. After I made a couple of phone calls and was reassured that she would be fine, we took some pics. Later she told someone, "look, I got an egg on my head" So cute! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
OUCH!! That looks sore, I am glad she is ok. Aimee
Where's the Tylenol? That is a good one! Hope she is feeling better! It is always hard when our cuties get hurt.
Julie
OH MY GOODNESS! I hope she is feeling better. I love little Ashlynn. She has such a cute personality. I linked your blog on mine...I hope you don't mind.
Ooooh poor girl! That is one serious goose egg!Bless her heart. I sure love that girl! Ok, so they are all awesome!
Hey Amy. Your poor baby. That is a nasty goose egg on her head. I can only imagine the headache she had after that. Poor thing. So I found your blog through Julie's. I hope you don't mind me tapping in. :) I just started my blog. It is: the krispy5.blogspot.com. Stop by and check it out. By the way, I just adore Paige. She is such a sweet girl. I love being her primary teacher. Chat with you later, Christine
Post a Comment