Thursday, September 18, 2008

School, yeah!

OK, so they have been in for over a month, so I guess it's time to put up first day of school pics and comments.
Comment #1 YEAH! We had a nine week break this year, switching tracks, and it was so loooooonnnng! We were enjoying it until about the last week or two, and then we (by 'we', I mean my two oldest children) were fighting all the time, and that's not fun for anyone! Also, they love school and I love having a routine.
Comment #2 Waaahhh! My babies are getting so old so fast! Paige is in first grade and I never see her anymore!!! Rylee's learning cursive and multiplication this year. In another year or two I won't be able to help her with her homework anymore (Seriously, was I SUPPOSED to remember all of that stuff?)! Ashlynn's going to preschool now.. no more baby in my house!
Comment #3 Ashlynn's going to preschool now... freedom 6 hours a week!!!

Here are the scholars on their first day(s).



No comments: