Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun Summer

Well, it's officially over, for us anyway. Here are some of the fun things we got to do this summer..


We went camping with our friends, the Butterfield's. The girls made, I mean FOUND, dinosaur bones. Call in the paleantologists!


Went to the County Fair! (..yes, I AM a hick!)
Ashlynn was TERRIFIED in the petting zoo. This is her gripping me, there was NO putting her down! Those baby goats were almost touching her! How rude. The kids made some "yarn yappers" and ladybug bookmarks. It was some good, clean, cheap fun.


Went to the farm and the pretty garden at Thanksgiving Point with the Ashcraft's.
OK, so one thing I learned this summer... Ashlynn and animals DO NOT mix.



Went to Grandma and Grandpa's St. George house and played.


And just last weekend, we went camping at Jordanelle with my parents. It was lots of fun, but I didn't have my camera.. lucky for all of you, the Ashcraft's came up with their waverunners and took pic's. THANKS TRISH! We had a blast! Here is Trisha and our girls.



..... So, now back to the grind.. the girls are starting school this week and Ash starts preschool in two weeks. It'll be good to get back to a schedule, but we sure did have a fun time this summer!

1 comment:

Reen the Grams said...

Hey Amy,

It looks like you had a fun summer. Dad and I sure did enjoy the trip to Jordanelle with you guys. The girls were so much fun. Keep up the good work. Oh, we'll have to work on Ashlynn with both animals and large bodies of water.

Love,
Mom