A lot of times I am stressed out and thinking of all of the bad things I have to do since I have kids, i.e., get yelled at for everything, clean up messes, cook meals constantly (some days it feels that way), do 5 billion loads of laundry a week, be a chauffer, etc. Well, there are also many good things about having kids, and so the other day I was thinking about the things that I would look silly doing if I, a 32 year old woman, didn't have kids.
1. Jump Rope and play Hopscotch.
2. Sing songs like 5 little monkeys and the itsy bitsy spider
3. Dance around my house singing Miley Cyrus songs at the top of my lungs (you should try it- very theraputic)
4. Say things like booger, poop, cutie patootie, crazyhead, etc.
5. Read AWESOME books like Goodnight Moon, There's no such thing as a Dragon, and Junie B. Jones goes to first grade.
6. Go to every Disney movie that comes out (and love them).
7. Sit in during story time at the library.
8. Have slip 'n slide, sprinkler parties.
9. Buy a box of otter pops a week.
10. Get excited about what toys are in McDonald's Happy Meals.
11. Be really, truly happy even though I complain a lot about the other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are so right Amy. These things are wonderful and, when you are the gramma, you can taste them for a moment, but mostly they are gone forever.
You are a precious, wonderful mommy and the girls are angels. Along with 'super' Jeff, you make a beautiful 'family of 5'.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment