1.Tim McGraw's sexy, sing-me-to-sleep voice, not to mention his beautiful face, etc.. ( oh ladies, you know what I'm talkin' about! :) ).

2. Eric Church's total country boy, good lyric writing music, not to mention his super scruffy cute look.
3. Jason Aldean's country/rock-out singing and cute as can be face.
4. Gary Allen's under-appreciated musical talent.. beautiful voice, deep, emotional lyrics. He is also quite sexy...

Now, if you're not sure who's who, I'll tell ya....
Tim is my favorite, so he deserves two pics... the "ooh, baby" black country hat & shirt (yes, he knows that he's hot) and also one from his concert in 2007 with his lovely wife Faith. We had really good floor seats, so it's a pretty good pic. Kristi's daughter touched his hand.. so, totally, completely not fair. I love him more! Just Kidding, it was super-cool!
Eric is mostly unknown except in country music, but he is the one with the light brown jacket leaning
against a wall looking, well, like I said.. country, cute, scruffy.. mmmmmm..Jason is sooo cute! His pic is the smaller long one where he is looking into my eyes.. you know I love you, too.. I recently saw
him in concert with Tim (yes, that's 3 times in 3 years to see Tim.. yea!) and he is a very sexy boy, oh yes he is. Oh, and he's a really good singer, too. Awesome concert!Last but not least, Sexy Gary Allen, that's his new name, is the one with the guitar and tattoos on the bed.....
Thanks for listening and enjoying my oogling over these boys. I honestly love their music too... no, REALLY! That is why, for a few short days (or weeks, whenever I get around to changing back) I am going to be showcasing their talents on my playlist. These are all some of my faves from these fabulous men of country music.
Also, I would be remiss if I didn't give an honorable mention to the following Gods of Country..
Brad Paisley, oh you are so talented. No one can match your guitar playing, song writing. Without songs like "Alcohol, Online, Ticks, and Mr. Policeman" I would not have laughed nearly enough in the past few years. You have also made my young, innocent children believe that it is OK to run from the police if you want to go really fast in your car- they love that song!
Keith Urban, oh that Australian accent is probably my favorite thing of his, but he is also super cute and I love his upbeat songs and his love songs. Great music. He is also quite the guitar player. And now he's a daddy to Sunday Rose.. oh, how sweet!
Blake Shelton, you are very hot. I hope Miranda appreciates those long legs and blue eyes. You cut your hair (the mullet..) and I went, WHOA! Seriously, the clouds parted and angels sang. Much better, I have to say. I also love your song "Home". You do have a beautiful voice.
.....and last but not least, for Kristi,
Kenny Chesney, I am not physically attracted to you, much, but nice pecs (is that how you spell it? oh well, you know what I'm talking about). You also have great song writing talents and confuse my daughter because, silly boy, it doesn't get hotter when the sun goes down. What were you thinking??
One more thing before I end my longest post by far (I could go on longer too, believe me).. a shout out to MY very own, non-country singing, non-cowboy, very supportive and sexy hubby. You know you are my favorite man of them all and thanks for letting me have my silly celebrity crushes. You know, if you had a pretty country voice on top of all of your other attributes, you wouldn't be able to keep me away, and yes, you might get sick of it after time.. or maybe not. ??



2 comments:
That was the best post ever! I love it and thanks for the shout out to Kenny!
You are hilarious. I am laughing so hard. Just last night I was telling my little sis she should watch Fools Gold, if anything, to drool over, I mean, watch Matthew McConaughey. My mom just gave me her look. I'm glad I'm not the only one with little crushes. :-)
Post a Comment