Thursday, May 22, 2008
"The Host"
I just finished reading Stephenie Meyer's new book, The Host. It is funny, for the past week, all I have wanted to do was read, see what happens next, get to the end. Now that I am finished, I am so sad. Where's the next book, Stephenie??? I was worried about this one a little because it is "sci-fi" or whatever, but if you read it you will fall in love with the people and places and experiences just like you love Bella, Edward, Forks, etc. I don't know that I can say I liked it better than the Twilight books, but I really enjoyed reading it. It is making me think even now about the characters and situations she brought to life. I think I will enjoy going back and reading it again, slower this time, understanding more. It really makes you think. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Way to go Stephenie!!! What a talented lady, Twilight was the first book she wrote, and now with The Host, you can see she has so much depth as a storyteller. The ideas in this ladies head, oh my goodness! Even if you are skeptical, you have another two months before Breaking Dawn comes out- might as well try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Amy,I need your blog address to put on mine!Send it to me. For some reason, I can't get myself to the second book of twilight. I love your insight. I just love those girls! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment