Tuesday, May 13, 2008

music

I am so excited. I was able to get music on without much help. I am soooo smart! :) If you know me well, you know that I love music- not singing or playing anything, but listening. My friend Kristi and I go to as many country concerts we can fit in (meaning afford) each year. We have seen Tim and Faith, Miley/Hannah (with our tweens in tow), Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, and lots more in just the past two years. It is good fun. I have definitely included my top faves in my playlist. I could just listen to Colbie all day-- I am actually afraid I am going to get sick of her, but so far I haven't!

Speaking about music, I am so addicted to American Idol this year! Since they were narrowed down to 24, I picked my top six, and three of them remain, although Syesha was at the bottom of that list. My list was David A., David C., Brooke, Carly, Michael and Syesha, kinda in that order. I was so happy that Brooke made it as far as she did. She was so likeable and has a unique voice. I am even happier, though, that Jason is FINALLY gone!!! I will be watching tonight for sure.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Very cute, but you forgot to mention Kenny. Just kidding. You did a great job. Maybe someday I will join the blogging world as an actual blogger and not just a reader of blogs! Love ya!

Ashcraft Family said...

Amy-
Welcome to the cult of bloggers! You're gonna have fun! I think you are off to a great start. I'll enjoy reading it often!
Love,
Trish