Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm still here

I haven't posted for awhile for a few reasons. First of all, I have been very busy- the kids are out of school and we've been camping and traveling and just playing. Second, my hubby tells me that my blog looks boring and not like me (I guess that's a compliment that I'm not boring.. ? ), so I want to change the background, etc., but I'm not sure how. Third, I did try to post some pics of the girls' dance recital May 30th, but it would not upload my pics, so I gave up. So, once I figure out what I'm doing a little better (Jess, Trish, Sally, Shelly, some help?), I will have to be more current.
-Amy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Finally an update! I'll help you personalize your blog anytime you're ready! Just give me a call!

Jules said...

Hey Amy...it looks good! We are both learning.