Here goes:
Kids finished grade 3,1 and Preschool (first year), they had dance recitals, we went camping a few times, they started grade 4,2 and Preschool (PreK), Paige got glasses, we finished the downstairs family room, my parents sold their house, we went to Disney World, Rylee and Paige started piano, oh, and they are all in dance again, and I think that's most of it. Oh, and we just had Halloween. I will post some pics, cuz that's all any of you want anyway, right??
Jeff did an amazing job!
Paige looks so hip with her new glasses!
The house I grew up in. I'm gonna miss it!
It was hot and humid but lots of fun!



1 comment:
Yeah she wrote! I still do this more than FB. I prefer it. Much more personal and in depth. Love to hear about the happenings. I need to see that basement. Looks great!
Post a Comment