Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm going private..

I realize I have been a HUGE blog slacker recently. Good thing not many people are reading this, right? My loving hubby asked me awhile ago to go private for the safety of our family, so I am finally going to do it. If you would like an invite to this lovely blog, please leave me a comment with your name and email and I will add ya. I will keep this up for a week or two before I switch.
Thanks! Me

6 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

Add me Amy!joeashcraft@comcast.net

Christine said...

Me too! :)
krispy5@q.com

Dunn Family said...

Add me Amy. dunnfamily1998 @ comcast . net (with out the spaces ;) )

Jules said...

I would like an invite Pretty Please =) ericandjulier@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Amy, I'd love to be added. gildedpear [at] gmail.com

Sally said...

hey, add me! you have my e-mail! :)