Saturday, October 11, 2008
New links to websites
I have added to the right.. (over there --->) some websites that I wanted to. Like 'Denver Broncos', cuz I bleed orange and blue, and 'Stephenie Meyer', cuz I am addicted to her books... 'Paul and Anny's diner' is the Tea Rose Diner located in Murray, and Paul is my brother. Anny is an awesome chef and my favorites on their menu are the grilled cheese sandwich w/ bacon & pears (YUM!) and the honey glazed pork. It is great food at a good price and a homey environment. And if you want to see a movie or see what's going on around town after your tasty dinner of grilled cheese w/ bacon & pears (YUM!), you can check out Sean's blogs (he writes for the Tribune and is my bro-in-law). Happy Surfing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jeff, Amy, Rylee, Paige, & Ashlynn,
Wanted you all to know that I really enjoyed camping and eating and riding the four wheeler with you guys. In fact I loved it.
Grandpa
Post a Comment