Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Groupie Group

When I was in middle school (like 5 or 6 years ago :) ), I was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan. They were the Jonas Brothers or 'NSYNC of that time. So this is my little trip back to the good old days. Here's an old and current pic of the group. I am sad to say that I am not loving their new stuff nor attending their way expensive upcoming tour, but I did go and see them when I was 14.

Here, in the front, is my Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight, born May 17, 1970. I even had Paige on May 17, I am a true fan! :)


Here are the boys now. They are still cute, but it is just not the same. I think that this is a good thing.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Man Amy I'm there with you! I remember them when they were new! I feel the same they are not the same:( oh well...good memories!

Sally said...

I didn't get way into them when they were new but all my friends did! I do remember dancing to the songs at the dances we had! We would always say their names together fast - don't as me why!
Danny Donny Joe John Jordan!

Ashcraft Family said...

Ok so, you were in middle school 5 or 6 yrs ago? How can I age like that? No fair! Fun trip down memory lane huh? We need to get together next week after the Halloween craze to survive our off track~